Welcome to

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Thursday!!!

Hope this blog entry finds you well!!! As for me - I am a chicken running around with head cut off!!! At least that is how it feels.... I am trying to get all packed up for the weekend get away - picked up my ball dress yesterday.... (Wheew at least that is done).

I am still trying to get all my test cuts and conversions done and I am trying to get some products ordered for the Beloved Keepsakes Scrapbooking store.

Speaking of getting products ordered - I thought I would get you my readers to help me.... I am thinking about stocking the following.... please please leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Good choices? Bad choices??? The good thing about stocking items at the new store is I can undercut the MSRP since I don't have a "traditional brick and mortar" store...

So first up....

The Paper Gator...

Then the Bo Bunny retractable craft knife and self healing board...

The Crop -a-dile Big Bite...

The Basic Grey Precision Files... (these things are awesome!! When your cut isn't quite clean you can use one of the six different files and clean that bad boy up!!!!)

The Making Memories Desk top storage...


The Bo Bunny Patriotic 6x6 Album kit!!! (I plan to make some of these for Christmas gifts and I though I might offer them in the store as well!!)


The Stone Creek Komfy Cushion... (this is actually a craft bag that you unfold and turn into a seat cushion to help pad your you know what while you are at classes, crops, what have you!!!)


The Basic Grey Magnetic Precision Mat with ruler... (I have this myself already and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!)


And then of course my FAVORITE adhesives.... hmmm and speaking of adhesives.... I promised a contest/quiz today!!!! So...... for the first THREE people who leaves me a comment in the comment section with the correct answer to the quiz will win their choice of a free cutter file - or if they do not have a cutter - their choice of a precut and assembled title from the Beloved Keepsakes Scrapbooking Store....

So here is the question:

"What are my three favorite adhesives??? The ones I use all the time???"

Hurry up and leave an answer in the comment section and you can be one of the THREE WINNERS!!!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~

PS - if you think this question is hard - make sure you cruise on over to the main Beloved Keepsakes site - and click around.... you can find the answer over there!!! (Shhhhh!!!) Good Luck!!!

15 comments:

scrappinmama June 5, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

I love that chair pad!!!
Answer to your question: Xyron adhesives, Herma or Zig glues.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

um would it be Xyron--Herma--Zig Glue

and all the things you picked for the store is good and by the way love the blog and everything....
ps have fun on your get a way!!

Diane aka grandmastoy

Unknown June 5, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

Xyron, Herma and Zig

Oh did I win...Did I win...Did I win?

How ya doing Lori?

Georgia

hamnrye June 5, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Your favorite adhesives (and mine) are: Xyron adhesives, Herma or Zig glues.
Very nice selection for your store by the way. I live in Northern IN, so I love seeing new stuff not available around here.

Amber (hamnrye)

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

Maybe I'm too late, but according to your main website (very cool by the way) you like Xyron, Herma-fix and Zig adhesives.

Nikki

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

I can't wait to see the answers because adhesive is something I struggle with constantly. Living in a small town I am usually way behind in times and unfortunately am not familiar with any of the products you have listed. The magnetic mat looks interesting. Oh, and Lori for cold sores... this is a little late for this go round for you but I have found if I chew a Lactinex tablet when I first feel the sore it then doesn't last as long or get as big and blistery. It may work different for others, but helps me. You only have to chew one the first day. I sometimes also chew one the next day just for good measure.. until I started using these for a cold sore they used to spread all across my lips and take forever to heal. The tablet is usually stored in the refrigerator at the pharmacy. So even though it is not prescription, you usually have to ask for it. I hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

Hi Lori,
Your 3 favorite adhesives are:
Xyron adhesives, Herma or Zig glues
I'm excited to visit your store when you get it up and running. Will you be offering the 12x12 laser cutter?
Thanks for sharing all your great ideas.
Katrina :)

Joyce June 5, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

adhesives:Xyron, Herma, or Zig

I can't believe no one has posted yet! wow, I might actually win something... hmm will just have to wait and see.

Love your blog and your files.
Joyce H

BethGinTx June 5, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

Lori,

I can't believe no one has left a comment yet. Your 3 favorite adhesives are Xyron, Herma and Zig Glues.

Beth G in Tx

Lucky Charm Crafts by Lynn Barwald June 5, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Hey Lori! I want to play!!! Are you looking for the specific items or just that it's Xyron, Herma and Zig adhesives? I agree with your choices!!! XOXO, Lynn B

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Hi Lori,

Would your 3 favorite adhesives be Xyron, Herma and Zig???

Esther

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Lori
I hope you have a magical time this weekend at your ball! I think your favorite adhesives are Xyron adhesives, Herma, or Zig glues. By the way, I love the kompy cushion, I dont belive I have ever seen this before. It looks great!

Cindy

Louise June 5, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

What about the zig squeeze and roll, sakura quickie glue, and the glue glider max?

Anonymous,  June 6, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

Hi there Lori,

I do belive your favourite adhesives are Xyron, Herma or Zig glues. (Straight from your website :-)
I hope you have a great weekend away.

Margaret (in Aus)

Anonymous,  June 8, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

I'd be interested to learn more about the Paper Gator, Precision Files, Desktop Storage, and the Komfy Kush (pink or putple).
Hope you had a wonderful time this weekend!
Blessings,
Deb

Blog Widget by LinkWithin