Welcome to

Monday, September 28, 2009

Don't shoot me....

I swear I am still here and I am still alive!!! I have just been spending as much time with my hubby as I possibly can!!! He is here for such a short period of time I am trying to make the most out of every second!!! (I am sure you understand!!)

BUT I did want to pop on here and let you know that the HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT that you have all been waiting for will be here THIS WEEK!!!! WHooo Hoooooo!!! Yep! I promise I will be filling you all in on the details soon!! VERY SOON!!!

I am off to snuggle on the sofa with my hubby but I thought I'd share this photo with you first!!! (Notice I still have the stupid cast on my foot! LOL) We spent an awesome night in Savannah going to a ridiculously expensive restaurant for dinner and then to see Cirque Dreams Illumination. It was a really awesome night spent with the hub's!!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusivly at: TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!!!

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

2 comments:

Sue Shaff,  September 28, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Lori, you look AMAZING in that picture...cast or no cast...and I love the way your DH is looking at you! Awwwww, makes my heart melt!

I haven't been at all suprised at your lack of blogging and I don't think anyone else is either. If it were me, I wouldn't be on the computer at ALL! LOL

Anxiously awaiting your "huge announcement" but, it can wait until you spend MORE time with hubby! Enjoy each and every second together and cherish it as well.

Blessings,
Sue

Linda,  October 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

I would love to see some cruise stuff . You do a great job you are very talented.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin