Welcome to

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hurry Up Hunger Games!!!

As you all know - I am waiting oh so not patiently for the premier of "The Hunger Games"! And yes I know YOU are probably more than ready for the movie to hurry up and come on so I will stop talking about it!!!! LOL  (I hear it daily from my hubby!!!!)

But since we still have a few more days - I thought I would share another awesome project that Renae did with one of my Hunger Game scrapping designs!!!

As you know from a previous post - her daughter's are planning on attending the premier with their friends and thus Renae wanted to make sure her girls were decked out in style - so she took a couple of my designs and cut them from heat transferable (or iron on) vinyl and came up with this amazing and stylish "Hunger Games" T-shirts!!!  (Click on the photos to enlarge them for a close view!!)

Here is the "Catch the Fire"


 And here is "The Games"  -



Now how freaking awesome is that???  In addition, I was contacted by another customer who plans to make party "treat bags" using the designs from the collection!!! I am hoping she shares her finished projects as well!!!!

Remember if you are getting into the "Games" mood - check out the Mini Collection!

  "Hunger Games Mini Collection"!!!!


And don't forget if you purchase the mini collection you get this BONUS design as well!!!


The only way to get the bonus design is to purchase the collection!!!!

Hope you have a GREAT day -"And may the odds ever be in your favor!"

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!! We also specialize in original photo keepsakes(including our one of a kind photo Stars). Additionally we are in the process of adding a new "Honoring your Hero" line of products. Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin