Welcome to

Friday, March 30, 2012

Lottery or a Turkey - send me luck!

Could today be the day that I am 1/2 of a Billionairess?  Yeah, the odds are probably not in my favor...  Now just to set the record straight - I am not normally a very big gambler... as a matter of fact the last time I played the lottery was back on Dec 17th - I know this because I have a ticket where I won THREE whole dollars and I had yet to cash it in.... but I am thinking since the jackpot is $540 Million dollars -  it might just be worth a $5 lost to try!!! LOL

Since the odds are probably not in my favor (one of my friends posted on Facebook that you are 18 times more likely to become president than win the lottery)... maybe I will go out turkey hunting with the hubby this weekend and see if my odds are better there!

Yes, I have to admit that "The Hunger Games" has me all fired up again about shooting my bow!  And while I am no Katniss - I don't think my grouping is toooo bad!!!! (I do need to adjust my sight though.)  I mean hey - it has been a year since I even shot the thing!!



So wish me luck  - be it with the lottery or in killing my first turkey (and yes I DO plan to eat it if I kill it!!!)... I will take which ever luck you wish to send!!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend - and if you see a girl in the woods dressed in camo with pink arrows and clucking like a turkey - make sure you wave "HI!" cause it will probably be me!! (But make sure to be quite, very very very quite, shhhh we are hunting... Bahahahaa!!)

Until Next Time!
Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!! We also specialize in original photo keepsakes(including our one of a kind photo Stars). Additionally we are in the process of adding a new "Honoring your Hero" line of products. Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

1 comments:

Kelly S March 30, 2012 at 1:04 PM  

Good luck, Lori. I bought tickets as well. My luck is usually horrible, which is why I almost never play, but I couldn't pass up the chance at $540 million either.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin