Welcome to

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A NEW QMC and a NEW GRAB BAG!!!

Wow - it has been a fast paced couple of weeks here!!!  Let me tell you - I just really don't know where the time goes!!  And while it seems like I am always busy busy busy - I have made time to create and design!  Yes, here lately the ONLY thing sane in my life seems to be creating and designing - and that is a good thing - especially for you - my valued and loyal customers..... LOL

And because I have made time to create and design - I am very happy to announce that while I may have been MIA for awhile - I do have two new AWESOME chances for you to have some new Beloved Keepsakes designs!!!!

First up  - a NEW GRAB BAG!!!!!  Yeepers, once again Chris of "VDBC", Illeana of "I Scrap Designs" and myself (Lori of Beloved Keepsakes) have teamed up to bring you an AWESOME new Grab Bag!  This time the theme is "Summer Parties"!!!


Now who doesn't love a summer time party? And this awesome grab bag with NINE totally cool Summer Time designs could be yours for the low price of $7!!!!  Just click HERE to make this grab bag yours!!!  (And let me just tell you that one of my designs is a way way way cool "slice of cake" 3D box!  I know how you guy's love boxes and bags!!!)

And if that wasn't awesomeness enough - I am also very excited to tell you that I am hosting the next QMC!!!!!  Whoooo hoooooo!!!



This time around the theme is "Summer Time Fun" and all the designs are centered around Summer time activities and events!  Yep - this one will be sure to please!!!!  And if the fact that you get 20+ designs for the low low rate of $10 isn't enough to entice you to join - how about the fact if you join BEFORE June 4th you will get these three bonus designs as well!  





Whooo hooo - 23+ designs for the low price of $10 - you just can't beat it - nope you really can't!!!  So make sure you join NOW!!!  The bonus designs are already up and waiting on ya!  So hurry it up and join!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!! We also specialize in original photo keepsakes(including our one of a kind photo Stars). Additionally we are in the process of adding a new "Honoring your Hero" line of products. Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin