Welcome to

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Close up...

Yesterday I shared with you the Fall Fun Grab Bag that I was a co-designer of!  Today I thought I would give you a close up of my designs that are available as part of the grab bag.....

First you have "Our Grad" - This design is the BONUS design.. it is only part of the grab bag if you purchase it within the first week!!!


Then there is this cute "Top of the Class" design -


And here is "A Plus" which would be cute cute cute for a first day of school layout!


And finally - if you have a kid heading off to college then you are so going to want the "Dorm Life" design!!!


In addition to these four designs created by me - there are some way cuter designs created by VDBC and I Scrap Designs - see them all HERE!!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!! We also specialize in original photo keepsakes(including our one of a kind photo Stars). Additionally we are in the process of adding a new "Honoring your Hero" line of products. Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin