Welcome to

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fashion Forward Footwear...

Ah so it seems it is time for some new fashion forward footwear - well at least my Orthopedic Surgeon feels it is time for some new footwear - and hence....


Yep as of yesterday this is my new shoe look... fun!  NOT!!!!  If you are a long time follower of Beloved Keepsakes you will remember back in 2009 when Hubby was deployed to Afghanistan I had to have foot surgery on my left foot.

Well it seems that now, almost three years later the right foot is feeling a little neglected... What a shame...  So it is doomed to four weeks in the boot cast and then we will see how it is going - and if I am ready to (or am brave enough) to schedule another foot surgery - oh joy - Have I said NOT yet?!?!?

Meanwhile I think I need to bling up this cast a little - it is kind of not fashion forward enough in my opinion!! LOL

Hope your weekend is kicking off to better start!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!! We also specialize in original photo keepsakes(including our one of a kind photo Stars). Additionally we are in the process of adding a new "Honoring your Hero" line of products. Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

3 comments:

hrk_md,  August 3, 2012 at 8:17 AM  

Lori- I am so sorry to hear about your foot. I can totally empathize as I just got out of a boot after 8 weeks, due to two stress fractures on my shin. I hope the time passes quickly and your foot feels better soon. And I agree you definitely need to bling it up.

Kathy Serrahn,  August 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

Lori,

Sorry for your foot, Have had the boot for my right foot with plantar fascitis and achilles tendonitis for the last 10 weeks. Just got back to wearing both shoes now.
Yes, bling it up

Caroline August 7, 2012 at 6:31 PM  

not again!! so sorry to read you are back to the glorious boot! hope it improves really quickly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin