Welcome to

Friday, August 17, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY!!!

Whooo Hoooo - its FRIDAY!  And what better way to celebrate than to offer a FRIDAY FREEBIE!!!!

Before we get to the freebie I want to remind you - if you have NOT joined the Beloved Keepsakes Summer 2012 QMC you only have until MIDNIGHT SUNDAY to do so!!!  Come Monday, you will no longer be able to join! 


At this time there are 20 designs available for download in the QMC (With four more to come)!!! And if I do say so myself - this QMC has really rocked and what a deal - 20+++ Designs for the low price of $10!!

Also - did you pick up your Fall Fun Grab Bag yet?


This is another awesome grab bag that Chris of "VDBC", Ileana of "I Scrap Designs" and myself have put together for you!!  AND if you purchase before SUNDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT - you will get this super cute "Our Grad Design" for FREE as a BONUS!!!


Now the real reason you are here - the FRIDAY FREEBIE!!!!  But before we get to it - here is the fine print (yet again) - Yes, yes, yes I know we all hate fine print but my mean attorney insists that I put it up every time!!!

As always this design is covered by my TOU of use... There is a copy of it in the zip file in case you don't have it already... in addition in the zip file you will find the following:

A TOU, a photo of the cut design, and then the following file types: AI, DFX, GSD, KNK, WPCv14, and SVG's two ways (single layered and layered)! Please do not share this design... if you think someone you know might like or want it - send them here to THIS BLOG to get it!! THANKS!

Today's FREEBIE is "I DO"....


Now I have to admit I am a sucker for the WE Wedding Weekend shows!  When hubby isn't home I am beyond guilty for watching, "Yes to the dress", "Bridezilla", and "My Fair Wedding"... sigh...  Who doesn't love an engagement and a wedding!!!!  Hence this design - I think it turned out quite sparkly!!!!

Now what you have all been waiting for.... to get the freebie Friday design go... HERE! You will have to sign into the forum and then will need to enter iagreetou as the password (you will only have to enter this if you have never been to the Beloved Keepsakes Freebie Section!)

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend - and PLEASE don't let Sunday come and go and you NOT go and pick up the Beloved Keepsakes Summer 2012 QMC or the Fall Fun Grab Bag!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!! We also specialize in original photo keepsakes(including our one of a kind photo Stars). Additionally we are in the process of adding a new "Honoring your Hero" line of products. Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin