Welcome to

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'll be MIA...

Just a quick note to let you know that starting tomorrow I will be MIA for the rest of the week. I have a little date with my Dr tomorrow morning at the outpatient surgery center and I am not sure how I will be feeling after that!  So as it stands right now I plan to take the rest of the week off!

But I'll see you bright and early on Monday - and let me be the first to tell you - Chris of VDBC, Ileana of I Scrap Designs and myself have a sweet surprise for you at the end of the week!

Here is a sneak peek of part of mine:


Looks like fun huh???  Well - Stay tuned!!!

Until Next Time.

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!! We also specialize in original photo keepsakes(including our one of a kind photo Stars). Additionally we are in the process of adding a new "Honoring your Hero" line of products. Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

3 comments:

Heather D. September 11, 2012 at 1:11 PM  

Good luck with whatever it is you're going to have done! :-)

Renae September 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

Good luck with your surgery. We'll be here waiting for you to get back, so just take your time and take care of yourself first!

Speedy recovery,
Renae

Caroline September 16, 2012 at 1:42 AM  

all the best with your surgery. Take it easy! hugs, caz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin