Welcome to

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm Back!!!!

Wow - I can't believe it has been sooooo soooooooo soooooooooooooooo long since I have blogged!!!  Like I just don't know where the time goes!!!! 

There has been so much going on in the last few months!  From some family illness, to family visits, to actually not sure what the future holds for us in the military due to sequester!  It really has been overwhelming and quite stressful (mainly where the job thing is concerned)!!!  So I decided that the best thing to do  - it to just get back to it!!! So here I am!!!!  Whoooo hoooo!!!!

While I was gone I have launched and started my "Honoring My Hero" purse line!!!!



I have to tell you I am super super super excited about this new adventure!! I have actually wanted to get this up and going for years now (yes I said years, sigh...) - and I have just never seemed to have the time... well I have MADE the time to start assembling inventory, figuring out the over all pattern and learning to embroider and I hope to have them up on my website in the next week or so!!

Man, speaking of embroidery, I never knew a machine could be so intimidating!!!  For the record, embroidery is NOTHING like cutting paper and vinyl!!!!  LOL  I now see why my first time cutter friends are so intimidated by their cutter machine!!  LOL

And speaking of cutter machines, my scrapping/crafting Cutter Designs are still up at VDBC - and I have over 560 designs in the store now!!!  So I hope that all my cutter friends are still following and cutting away!!!!

So while I have been MIA - I promise I have still been busy working away here at Beloved Keepsakes!!!  I hope you will all join me as I launch this new endever and continue to support the Beloved Keepsakes brand as we move forward!!!

Make sure you check back, as I plan to start a weekly "Show and Tell" entry and Ohhhhh....  if you are a cutter fan, you might want to check back in the next day or so as I plan to announce a HUGE sale on my cutter designs!!!!

Thanks for sticking in there with me - I promise I will get better about blogging!!!!  LOL

Until Next Time!
Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!! We also specialize in original photo keepsakes(including our one of a kind photo Stars). Additionally we are in the process of adding a new "Honoring your Hero" line of products. Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies!!!

1 comments:

Caroline April 17, 2013 at 5:45 PM  

whole new world embroidery isnt it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin