Welcome to

Monday, September 10, 2007

Finally Finshed!!!

Well I have finally finished my "Big" project I was working on!!! If you will recall I showed you this picture last week sometime....



I needed to make something to go on my dinning room wall. I just got done remodeling the living room (thanks to the leak in the roof!). I just ordered new plates and glasses for the kitchen, so I decided to finally do something to the wall in the dinning area....

So here is my wall before.... as you can see it was a huge blank canvas...... I have looked at a lot of things in the past few years but hubby was like don't get it unless you really love it! Just hold out - you will find the perfect thing in due course!


And here is my wall now!!!!!


Ok, so I have to admit my fingers are sore from screwing in cup hooks, and the hardest part was figuring out what photos to use - but I am soooooo excited and happy the way it turned out!!! And I have to admit I am sooooo glad I waited (but don't tell my husband) because I do TOTALLY love it!!!


So what do you think??

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

OH - don't forget today is the LAST day to sign up for Pirate Bingo at Paperthreads... the prizes keep coming and there are some stormy seas ahead!!!!

See you there!

11 comments:

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) September 10, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

This is an awesome project Lori...you did a great job & I won't breath a word to your DH. It will be our little secret. I love the idea......I see those kind of things all over but never thought to do one of my own...where I pick the frames & the way it's laid out. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather Huggins September 10, 2007 at 9:59 PM  

I totally LOVE it!!!
I looked at something like this today in a at home party catalog it was over $100.. I really liked it but not that much! So are you going to give us directions?

Heather :)

Chris Durnan September 11, 2007 at 1:33 AM  

I knew it. I knew it. I love it. I love it. Enjoy! Chris

Anonymous,  September 11, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Your project is so cute. It looks great on the wall. What did you use between the frames, is it ribbon or something stronger? Does it go from frame to frame, or are the frames attached to one piece all the way down. Any more information would be great when you have the time as I just have to make one of my own. I just love your ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous,  September 11, 2007 at 11:01 AM  

I LOVE IT! I was looking to do something similar....directions....PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY Please!
kris

Amy McCarty September 11, 2007 at 12:12 PM  

Ohh I just LOVE it. It looks amazing and fills the space so nicely. Perfect. Awesome job constructing it... did you have dental work? LOL

Anonymous,  September 11, 2007 at 12:28 PM  

Very awesome Lori!!!

crazyk472 (kim)

Photos by GK September 11, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

That is so awesome. What a very creative idea.

Anonymous,  September 13, 2007 at 1:28 AM  

Great Idea! I will have to remember this when we get our house built!

Shirley

Blog Widget by LinkWithin