Welcome to

Friday, September 14, 2007

Rainy day!

Man has it been raining here!!!! Over four inches so far!!!

I am off to visit my mother today... maybe do a little shopping.... speaking of Shopping - I went to my first ever " Stamping Up" party last night.....yummy... I didn't get any stamps at all - but oh the paper! Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful paper!!!! A girl can just NEVER have enough cardstock in my humble opinion!!!

I was thinking about doing a "Stamping Up" catalog party...where you could order from the catalog through me... like an "online party"... Would anyone be interested??

Let me know!!!!

Hey the Surfer Dude was downloaded over a 100 times yesterday!! Did you know that I now have the ability to feature YOUR projects at the Paperthreads store??? Want to see your project on the net? Well send it in to me!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

6 comments:

Lvizy September 14, 2007 at 8:24 AM  

I would be into an online Party!!! I love buyin new scrapin supplies!!

Keep us posted.

Anonymous,  September 14, 2007 at 8:27 AM  

Good Morning- Glad to hear about the hubby coming home. Yes, it will take an adjustment, but,I now from reading your blog each time, that you are tough!! I'm a Stamp'in Up Demonstator, as well as a Blue Wish Blade Owner. Love both, and have trouble choosing what I really want or need the worst- you know- just like a kid in the candy store with a slim budget!! Yes, we do have some awesome paper and especially this time with the textured CS. Thanks for the files. Also you do awesome work. Most of all thanks for the inspiration that you give to me. Really can't wait to click on BK each day. Lu

Tina September 14, 2007 at 9:58 AM  

I also went to a Stampin' Up party not long ago and I agree about the paper being delicious!

Tina

scrappinmama September 14, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

I would be interested. I don't know of any stamping up rep around here. :)

Jun Bug House September 14, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

Hi !!!
I have lots, and lots, and (too many) SU stamp sets.
I love them and just seem to collect them and not use them.
They are so expensive, I don't buy them at retail.
I get new or used sets off the internet or at Ebay.
Just wanted to give my 2 cents here on a catalog party.
Good luck to ya if ya have one.
Now, if ya throw a "chocolate" catalog party, I'm there. LOL
**U**
P.S Is there a way for you to put a "countdown" ticker on your web site for hubby's return?
I would love it!

Anonymous,  September 15, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

I'm not sure what 'Stamping Up' has to offer. I searched for it on the internet and didn't come up with much. For me, I don't use my stamps much now that I have learned to do so many cool things on the computer. Wishing you a sunny day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin