Welcome to

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!

I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday - but you know there are some days where I just hate being a girl (if you know what I mean?!?!?) So I just sat around most of the day eating chocolate and taking Motrin!

Today I am off to run errands in town... Man with the price of gas lately I have really tried to limit my trips into town.... Even though town is only 25 miles away - that is a little over a gallon of Gas just to get there and back!!

Speaking of Gas.... did you see this file I have up in the store??


Ok - I am off to take a shower... I just about have all the details of the scrapping challange all worked out - and hey - this challenge is going to be for ALL SCRAPBOOKERS - with a personal cutter or not - so if you have a scrapping friend - share my blog with them - and tell them I will be hosting a way cool Challenge!!! You will not want to miss Friday for sure!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

1 comments:

peata February 21, 2008 at 7:01 AM  

will stay tuned.

scrapbook-crazy.com -all about the mini album
my blog - Crazy bout mini albums :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin