Welcome to

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Show and tell....

Good morning all my fellow scrappers and blog readers! Hope this morning finds you all doing well! Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days.... I have just been kind of out of sorts as they say....

Today I thought I would do a show in tell... this is an ATC card that was designed by Micki using my Valentine's Day Couple file!!! I thought it turned out wonderful!!!!


Hopefully since Micki sent me the photo she doesn't mind me posting it here on my blog! I've tried to send her a few emails with no response!!! So Micki - if you are reading this: I hope you don't mind that I decided to share it with the whole entire net!!! And would you please contact me - I would like to give you one of my files (any one you choose) as a thank you for sharing your completed project with me!!!

That offer stands to anyone - make something with one of my files and I will give you a file for free when you send me your completed project (and of course you allow me to share it at will!!!).

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 12, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Cute project. The simple colors really make it stand out. I can imagine how cool it looks in person at such a small size. I have been too timid to try such small sizes yet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin