Welcome to

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Shhhh…. Don’t tell!

Hi you don’t know me – but my name is “Inja” and I am a Shih Tzu! A very very very cute Shih Tzu if I do say so myself!

While you don’t know me, you do know my Momma! Yep that’s right – Lori of Beloved Keepsakes is my human Momma. And while I do love her very much – I really love my Daddy more! He is a lot more fun to play with and he lets me run out of my yard and get lost. And you know what is even better than that??? He eggs me on to catch the squirrels that are always taunting me out our backdoor!

Anyway – I snuck onto my Momma’s blog to tell you that she entered me in the “Cutest Pet Contest” that WETV is sponsoring!! So I was wondering if you would be sooooo very kind as to click over there and vote for me!!!! First prize is $5000 and I would really like to send my Momma and Daddy on a mini vacation before my daddy has to deploy again.

I really think they deserve a mini vacation. Momma gets very sad when Daddy goes away. And hey – they might even buy me a new Nyla Bone!!! Oh that would be sweet!!! Anyway…

If you wouldn’t mind – go HERE to vote for me! (Give me a perfect ten if you think I deserve it!!!)

Personally I think I am cute enough I might actually win this thing!!! How cool would that be??? Oops I hear footsteps – I got to go! Don’t forget to vote and PLEASE don’t tell my Momma I was on the computer!! She thinks I can’t figure out the child safety block!!!

As my Momma always says –

Until Next Time!

Cya ~
Inja

9 comments:

Anonymous,  February 10, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

My goodness you have me laughing Inja. You are adorable. You have my vote!

Lori McDonald February 10, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

Thanks Bec!!!

Ooppss here comes momma - got to run!!!

Woofs and licks~
Inja

Robin February 10, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Inja is so cute. Got a 10 from me. Hope you are feeling better Lori.
Robin

Anonymous,  February 10, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

You are adorable, Inja! You have captured my vote as well - good luck!
Blessings,
Deb

scrappinmama February 11, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

That's a perfect 10 if I have ever seen one! GO INJA!!

Joyce February 11, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

Inja, both of my cats say that you are totally awesome to try to win this contest for Mommy and Daddy. They both hope you win and that Daddy doesn't get deployed again for a very, very, very long time! Joyce (cats Amber and M&M)

p.s. don't forget to pickup any hairs you leave on the keyboard, they are a dead give away that you've been up there!

Jessica February 11, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Consider it done, Inja!!!! You are super cute...and I think you deserve a new bone after that incredible post!
jessica in kansas :-)

Anonymous,  February 11, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Inja, you have my vote. You are just too cute!!

Anonymous,  February 13, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Oh girl, Inja kicks those other critters a$$es!! She's adorable!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin