Welcome to

Friday, September 12, 2008

Things that make you Smile.....

Joke..... (I hope no one is offended!!!)

My five-year old students are learning to read.

Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said, 'Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!'

I took a deep breath, then asked...'What did you call it?' 'It's a frickin' elephant! It says so on the picture!'

And so it does...




--------------------------------------------------

So one of my fellow designers (who I will not call by name - but you can go to her blog HERE - Bahahaha) sent me this cute email joke (above).... and after I read it - I emailed her back and said, "Well that must mean that my hubby is "a frickin' Husband", huh??? (For those who don't already know it - my husband is actually from Africa! Yep, third generation at that!!!)

To which she replied - "I had no clue - but I dare you to blog about it!"... and you know me - I never turn down a dare!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Then as you all know (from an earlier post) I love love love Sarah Palin!!! And my dear design team member "Bec" sent me several Palin ads. These were my two favorites and I just had to share!!!



Meanwhile I am working on some changes at Beloved Keepsakes - and I have a ton of new stuff to hit Paperthreads soon!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~

2 comments:

Ileana September 12, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

LOL! Does your husband know about this?

Heather Huggins September 13, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

Just wanted to thank you for the post about "The Shack" you were right it was really good!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin