Welcome to

Monday, September 8, 2008

Christmas???

Am I the only person in the world that is soooo ummm - annal - that they start thinking about Christmas presents in Sept??? I know, I know... I must be ODC!!! But I am already thinking about Christmas...

I love love love to make as many of my Christmas gifts as I can... when ever I can. But this year I am having a hard time coming up with something good! And I mean real good!

Last year I made the photo stars for most of our family and friends... this year, well this year I am clueless!

Got any good ideas??? I would LOVE to hear them! Come on - help a girl out!!! And hey if you send me a photo of your project I'd even be willing to post it here on my blog!!!!

Ok - got to run - hubby has a business trip and of course he needs help packing!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin