Welcome to

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Where did the time go???

Sorry I didn't post yesterday - I had really good intentions - honest I did!!! But then the next thing I know -it was time to leave the house (hubby's boss was promoted yesterday to Full Bird Col). So we had to go over to the ceremony site and set up (hubby was the announcer for the event). Then we had the event (It went really well). And then we had to take everything down.... and then the next thing you know - it was time for the after party.... and party those boys did..... (I was DD of course)

Next thing I know - it is 1:30 AM and I was JUST GETTING HOME!!!! Sheessshhhhhh!!!

Weather update here - Hanna - well thank the Lord - Hanna dropped off a little wind and a little rain - and that was it..... It really was nothing at all!!!

So all eyes are on Ike right now....... will keep you posted!!!

As for the Hurricane Trivia contest - I have three winners now.... Thursday's winner was Lisa!!!

Congrats Lisa - and then the other two winner were Andi and Jenn.... so the three of you need to email me at lori_mcdnld@yahoo.com and let me know what you would like to choose for your prize!!!!

Make sure you check back on Monday where I will started up some more Hurricane Trivia....

Until then I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!

Cya~

1 comments:

KatyJo September 6, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Hey Chickie,
I was just checking out your website and it looks really good. Just thought I'd let you know!
Hope you are doing well ~ we are having early fall weather here, with mostly sunny days, temps in the low 70's and I'm lovin' it! Talk at you later.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin