Welcome to

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pirate Bingo.......

So in case you haven't heard - Jan will be hosting Pirate Bingo this year at Paperthreads - and it is GUARANTEED to be a GREAT time - (Trust me - I have already managed to be thrown into the Brig and the game hasn't even begun!!!!)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If you would like to play - make sure you sign up at Paperthreads by tomorrow night!!!

Meanwhile - we are just sitting here waiting and watching to see what Hanna is planning to do! As it stands right now - she is suppose to skirt to the East of us - which would be awesome!! (In case you didn't know - the West side of the storm is always the lesser side!!!)

I went and got all my hurricane supplies - can food, junk food, you know the important stuff!

I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


PS - Yesterdays winner of "Hurricane Trivia" was: JENN - so Jenn email me at lori_mcdnld@yahoo.com and let me know what you want to claim as your prize!!!

Today's trivia question is: There are six lists of Hurricane Names that are used in rotation. So in what year could we possible see another hurricane "Hanna"?

The first person to answer the question (by leaving a comment in the comment section) - will get to choose a file from Paperthreads (not to include collections) or an item from Beloved Keepsakes (not to include paper) for free as your prize!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  September 3, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Hi Lori, and well done Jenn... I guess 2014 will be the next time Hannah is on the list of names.. Have fun eating all that food even if the hurricane skirts round you lol!!

Andi

Lisa September 3, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Would be in the year 2015!
Stay safe!!

Anonymous,  September 3, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Ahoy,
How about in 2014?
bernzee

Anonymous,  September 3, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

We will see Hannah again in 2014 unless she makes it to the retirement list due to damage this year, which we hope she doesn't.
Katrina :)

Anonymous,  September 3, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

I'd say 2014. Thanks!
Karen

Lisa September 3, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

LOL, Well I was doing homework & trying to add six years & listen to little one!
At least I can laugh at myself on this one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin