Welcome to

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lots of things to cover.....

I am soo sorry I didn't get here to blog yesterday!! Man it was a crazy kind of day... between trying to run some errands, getting some things done around my house, watering my yard and the fact that I had a killer headache - well what can I say I just didn't make it here!

I still have a headache today as well - but I have sooo much to get done - I am going to just plow though! I have lots of things to cover in today's post so bear with me - it will probably be a long one!!

First - while I am happy to report that yesterday when I was running up and down our road I didn't run into any more gators -but I did run into this little fellow.....


The car in front of me swerved to keep from hitting him - so you know I had to stop and get out and help him on along to the other side of the road!!!!


As I stated before - you just never know what you might find on your way home!!!!

Next - Do you know what tomorrow is??? Well... It is FREEBIE FRIDAY!!!! Whoo Hooo!!! And I have a really cute file planned for you!!! If that wasn't enough - it is also the FIRST day of the Scrapbooking, Cards and More membership!!!! I have already upload the first file to the membership area at the forum (and I heard that it might even open up later on tonight!!!)

How exciting is that!!! A HUGE thanks to everyone who has joined so far!!! And if you haven't joined yet - make sure you do so by tomorrow night at MIDNIGHT EASTERN time in order to qualify for the free bonus file as well as getting your name in the drawing for the Beloved Keepsakes Big 'Ole Bag of Scrapping Crap!!!!


Now if that wasn't good enough - Did you know that Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day??? Yep!! Thus some of the designer's of Paperthreads have decided to give you a gift of a free FILE just for visiting their blog!!! Whooo Hooo!!! So make sure you come back on Saturday to download your free file and I will give you a list of all the other places you need to visit!!!

Do you realize this is three chances you have to get a free files in less than 24 hours!!

Chance 1 - Freebie Friday here at BK blog
Chance 2 - Join the SCM membership before midnight tomorrow night
Chance 3 - visit some of the Paperthreads Designer's blogs and pick up free files along the way!!!
WOW!!!

Ok - I think that is it for today!!! Make sure you check back tomorrow for FREEBIE FRIDAY! And if you haven't joined the Scrapbooking, Cards and More membership - HURRY UP and DO SO!!!

Hope you have a GREAT day!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusivly at Paperthreads.

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

1 comments:

Rebecca W,  May 1, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

You have had an interesting couple of days lately with animals. I love living out in the country and running into them all the time. I was just wondering how your wieght loss is going. You inspired me to get started and I am finally moving somewhere and I was just wondering how you are doing and if you are still working on that goal.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin