Welcome to

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Hump Day...

Not a whole lot to report today I am afraid! Same ole same ole.... working away on new files (I have 15 more new files to go up) but I can't them up quite yet cause we are doing a little bit of work at the store!! There will be a change coming up and I think you are all going to like it!!!!

Still not sleeping - which is good for my productivity - but not good for my mood!! LOL

Still wearing this stupid cast - once again not good for my mood!

And wondering where all this cold weather had come from!!! Luckily that will be gone tomorrow and we will be back up in the 80's!

Meanwhile, I am just "sucking it up and driving on"!!

Until Next Time (hopefully I will have something better for you tomorrow!)

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!!

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin