Welcome to

Monday, October 19, 2009

Where does the time go???

I'm still here... I have just been majorly busy!! Sorry!!! So much to do and so little time to do it!!! I did get ten BRAND new files uploaded in the store tonight though!!! Are you proud of me???

So here they are: (you can click on the name of the design or the photo and it will take you straight to the product in the store!!!)

First up - this is one of my FAVORTIES of all time!!! (And was inspired by the Halloween party invite I got from my next door neighbor! Thanks Melissa!!!)

Eat Drink Be Scary
The Colours of Fall
Costume Party

The Boo Crew
This Blows
The Tooth Fairy
Loose Tooth
The Colors of Fall


Now I still have either 13 or 14 more files to upload and I will try to get those uploaded in the next few days!!! Additionally I have gone into some of my other designs that are available in the store and uploaded additional photos of customers projects! Check that out too if you get a chance!

Alrightly then.... I think that is it for Monday!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!!

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Avolio October 20, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

That's a lot! Thanks for the updates.

Lisa October 21, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Lori, the new files are GREAT, love them!

Anonymous,  October 21, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Fantastic, love the Halloween files too cute. :)

Lori m

Blog Widget by LinkWithin