Welcome to

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Man...

Who knew walking with a walker would be soooo freaking hard?!?!?

Then my dear friend and fellow military wife Amanda pointed out to me today that life must be crappy right now for me - I mean I am fixing to turn ** gasp ** FORTY and I am having to use a walker!!! NICE.... NOT!!! (Now let me tell you Amanda is a baby - I am actually old enough to be her mother!!!! Sigh....)

I also realized I am getting old as I have decided it is just toooo much trouble to actually go out for New Years Eve. Now I am blaming it on the cast, and the walker and what have you... but the truth of the matter is... I am just don't feel like extending the effort to actually go anywhere!!!

Man... when did I get old?!?!?

My friend (hmmm should I really call her that?!?!) Amanda also said that while I am dealing with the walker and the pain and such - at least it is better than be paralyzed... and you know....

She is so right! In the big scheme of things - no one is shooting at me, no one has died, and hey "It is what it is!"

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!!

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

4 comments:

Tonya December 30, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Such a babe .. I will turn 55 in 2 days! Happy Birthday to us!

Heather Huggins December 30, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Poor Baby!!! 40 ROCKS!!!! I turned 40 this year.... :) I'm loving it, but I don't have a walker... :) You'll be fine!!!

Caroline December 31, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

I missed my 30th as I broke my right leg, missed my 34th as I was getting the pin replaced in leg as I broke that! I had to use a walker for ages to get around and I couldnt tuck my kids into bed as I couldnt get down the steps to their bedrooms for ages! Cheer Up! it won't be forever! I just celebrated my 50th and it was on Friday the 13th, and it was still fun! LOL cheers, caz

2KutiesGrandma January 1, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

No sympathy on turning 40 from here as I celebrated my 57th a couple of days ago. I am sure the walker is a total PITA. I broke my right ankle about 5 years ago and the crutches about drove me crazy until I could get into a walking cast. Best wishes to you and I hope you are doing better very soon!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin