Welcome to

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On to the NEW YEAR!!!

I hope everyone had a VERY Merry Christmas... Now we head on into the New Year! And with the new year... ah so many things....

First up - my 40th <<>> birthday! Ugh - the sound of that makes my tummy hurt!! But my misery will cause you delight! I will be having a 40% off sale on all my cutter designs! So you will not want to miss that!!!! (More information to come!)

Then after the big 40 birthday comes my 8th Wedding Anniversary (wow.. EIGHT YEARS!!)... followed by Valentine's Day and then HOPEFULLY Hubby's Homecoming!!!!!

Yep looks like a full New Year in the making!!!!

So come on back and join me for a Very Happy New Year!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create and Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusively at: VDBC!!!

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

1 comments:

Vickie ~ WhimseyDimples December 30, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Sounds like you have lots to look forward to in the new year - yes, even turning 40 (been there, done that!) Once you are all healed up you'll feel like a new woman and won't ever have to worry about turning 40 again!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin