Welcome to

Friday, July 20, 2007

Really late post...

Ok - First let me apologies for posting soooo late!! It has been a day let me tell you!!!! As most of you know I have been battling with my leaky roof - and the drama just keeps on going and going. Two roofers, my neighbor, the project manager for the restoration company and my dad have been involved in the saga today. I was in the attic three times personally today - and yes more water came in.... Supposedly, it is the siding on the Chimney... We shall see.....

When I wasn't dealing with this water issue I was having to deal with the corporation stuff! Yep, hubby and I combined all our businesses and started a corporation. So that has filled the rest of my day with even more busy work!!

But - for the good news..... (drum roll please)......

ALL MY FILES THAT ARE COMPLETED ARE UP IN THE STORE NOW!!!

Woooo Hooooo!!! Thanks Michelle!!!

So you can just hop right on over there and shop, shop, shop!!! It is hard to believe that I actually have 41 files up in the store right now!! Wow - 41 files!!!! Ssssshhhhh... don't tell, but I have some more ready to test cut!!!!

Well it is almost 1 AM here - so I am off to bed... make sure you check back later on - as you know it is FRIDAY - and I usually have something fun for you on Fridays!!!! Hmmm, wonder what it could be.... LOL)

Cya~
Lori

1 comments:

Chris Durnan July 20, 2007 at 12:45 AM  

So I am still working over here. and thought hmmm.. i think I'll check and see if Ms. Lori posted today and here it is!! Can't wait to see the file tomorrow!
Enjoy!
Chris

Blog Widget by LinkWithin