Welcome to

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

See I was afraid of this...

One of the things I was most afraid of when I was bullied into staring a blog (yeah - thanks Chris!!!) was that I would not have anything to say! I mean for the most part my life is pretty boring!!!

Well I think today is one of those days... I am still dealing with the roof leak - thrilling - NOT! I am still designing - fun! - REALLY! And that is pretty much my life today!!!!

So I think I'll leave you with a sample of some new files that will be for sale at Paperthreads soon!

Hope you have a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by!

Cya~
Lori

OH and did I mention that all my new files (there are nine total) are availble in the KNK format!!! And that has happened before my Element even arrived!!! Thanks to a dear dear dear friend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 18, 2007 at 4:24 PM  

Okay..this is almost killing me...this preview thing and then the waiting to get my blades on them....any idea how long before the water sprinkler one will be up???? dying by inches..........
thanks,
kris

Lori McDonald July 18, 2007 at 10:54 PM  

Hey Kris -

It is on the server waiting to be uploaded at the store! Michelle was on vacation - and she is trying to get the Paperthread orders out.... Hopefully only a few more days....

I'll let you know!!! I'm soooo sorry!!!

Lori

Anonymous,  July 19, 2007 at 8:33 AM  

Hey Lori, I enjoy your blog. You haven't bored me yet as I have my morning coffee *Ü*

But if you feel short on blogging ideas, how 'bout sharing photos of your s/b room with us? Show us where all your ideas and hard work come together!!! Or some of your layouts? I'd enjoy seeing your LSS where you buy some of your s/b goodies!

Deb

Blog Widget by LinkWithin