Welcome to

Thursday, November 1, 2007

For the FIRST TIME EVER!!!!

Yep - for the first time ever in our marriage I got up this morning, cooked hubby breakfast and sent him off to his first day of work and I stayed home to be the domestic goddess I have become!!! LOL I know that sounds really weird , but truly this is the first time in our marriage that I have actually sent hubby off to work while I stayed home to do the "house wife" thing.

See after we got married, hubby had a sales rep job and he worked from our home. Thus I would get up in the morning and head off to work, while he stayed to work in his "home office". Then he would head out on calls. But he would always make it home before I did at night. So I would come home and he would already be there.....

I have been teasing him that I am sooo excited to have him walk through the door tonight and say, "Honey I am home!" Bahahahahaha!!!!

So since breakfast I have changed the sheets on the bed, washed three loads of laundry, paid bills for the first half of the month, put up dishes, washes dishes, cleaned the bathrooms, straightened up in general, took out one of my frozen meals I did to thaw for dinner and vacuumed!!!! And here it is only noon!!!!

Last night was a BLAST!!! We had sooo much fun!!! Hubby said his goal was to just scare one trick or treater - and if that happened it would have been a successful night! Well let me tell you, he scared more than one!!! And he scared some parents as well!!! LOL

Towards the end of the night we had people coming from all over the neighborhood saying that they had heard all about our house and they had to come check it out!!! I don't know what was funnier, the people that hubby snuck up on and scared or the ones that asked to have their photo taken with him!!!! LOL He was a star!!! One little kid actually yelled "You want a piece of me?????" It was toooo funny!!!!

Our neighbor next door (whose house we were at) also dressed up and he was in the "house" where you had to go to get the candy - he actually made kids cry! By doing NOTHING but stand there!!! LOL All in all it was a great time, hanging out with our neighbors on our street is always a blast! We are soooo blessed with great neighbors!!!!

Anyway - I thought I would share a few photos from the "Haunted Halloween" party!!!

So here is a photo of me in front of the candy dish:


Here is a photo of Hubby and our Neighbor in front of the "abandoned house" stage:


Here is a photo of Hubby Stalking the kids and the parents!


And here is a photo of the "crew":


Now check this creepy photo out.... the strobe light in the "house" was causing my camera to do strange things, so I turned off the flash which of course left the shutter open longer than it would normally been open due to it was dark, and the results were this creepy photo!! You can see the neighbor in the center in his "death" costume.... Pretty freaky!!!!!


I hope you all had a great Halloween no matter how you celebrated it!
Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

3 comments:

Amy McCarty November 1, 2007 at 1:32 PM  

Your Halloween looks Spooktacular!
I am so thrilled to see and read your blog and see that hubby is home and all is right with your world. Sorry I haven't been around much lately- between my funky DSL and the Dentist there seems to have been a conspiracy to keep me offline- but, I'm back..BUWAHAHAHA!

Anonymous,  November 1, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

Wonderful pictures. Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous,  November 1, 2007 at 4:05 PM  

It definitely looks like you are focused today. When I read your comment from yesterday (it think) I realized that is one reason I enjoy reading blogs...it seems as if everyone else is so good at getting things accomplished. I have a lot of trouble feeling I have done much throughout my day even thought I know it is not as bad as it seems sometimes. I guess it would help if I got of the net more. Oh well! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin