Welcome to

Friday, November 2, 2007

Want to have fun? And a Question...

So I heard it through the grape vine that Jan is hosting Bingo at Paperthreads this month!!!! The Theme is Family Fun Night and it should be a BLAST!!!! Words are due in on the 5th so get over there and sign up!!!!


Also, I have a question for you my dear readers.... I plan to start a week long push to create as many new files as I can... is there anything out there that you are looking for? Any subjects you just can't find a file for?? Here's you chance - let me know and I will see what I can get done!!!

Off to the grocery store now... this cooking everyday thing is hard!!! Bahahahaha!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

8 comments:

Anonymous,  November 2, 2007 at 10:09 AM  

How about a karate kid/guy kicking to the side?
Thx

Anonymous,  November 2, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

I've been having fits trying to get a soccer ball to look right. A file would be much appreciated.
Thank You,

Anonymous,  November 2, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

I'm looking for a southern belle type lady. Could you give that a try one day, please?
Thanks in advance,
Joree

Anonymous,  November 2, 2007 at 11:06 AM  

hmmm...ideas....the thing that comes to mind right now is that I keep telling myself to add more about myself to my children's memory books. I seem to seldom be in the pictures, but am usually behind the camera. I am not sure if there is something out there already, but maybe some kind of words and phrases that would help tell them about their moms and dads thoughts and feelings about life. I was hoping you might have a great idea to get me jump started on this because so far I have hit a brick wall and come up with nothing that appeals to me.

Anonymous,  November 2, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

Lori,
Here's one for you...I am starting to work on an album about my romance with my dear husband. I can hardly find files about love. You know...how we met, our first date, our first kiss, what I love about you, and on an on....would this be a topic of interest for you in creating files?
Shae

Robin November 2, 2007 at 12:21 PM  

Hi Lori. Since my Mom died I have been trying to find files surrounding a memory/memorial. It might not be everyone's type of subject but I would really love something in that are. Thanks .
Robin

scrappinmama November 2, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

I'd like to see some files that would be suitable to use for a page on maybe a weekend retreat or crop. Something about our hobby.. Or packing and taking along "Everything but the kitchen sink"

Anonymous,  November 3, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

Soooo happy to have you back!

Shirley

Blog Widget by LinkWithin