Welcome to

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Family Emergency...

I just have moment to pop in and let you know that I may be out of the loop for the next few days. It seems that they found my uncle (who we have not spoken to in YEARS) dead in a motel where I guess he has been living. (Crazy huh?!?!)

Some how the police tracked down my Dad as the next of kin... So I am off to help my family try to figure what happened and to help make the necessary arrangements.

I will try to check in as much as I can... please understand if I don't get to your email or comments as fast as I normally do!

Don't forget that next week brings the HUGE announcement that I just KNOW you are just waiting to hear about!!! You don't want to miss it!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

6 comments:

Anonymous,  April 16, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

We will be thinking of your Lori.

bernzee April 16, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Lori, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your dad needs you at this time to help with making the arrangements for your uncle.
bernzee

Joyce April 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Lori, sorry for your troubles. I hope you and the family get through the rough days ahead with lots of love and hugs. Joyce H

Anonymous,  April 16, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Will be praying for you and your family.

Melissa

scrappinmama April 17, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

You and your family will be in our prayers here.

Ileana April 18, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

You have my empathy and my prayers for you, your family and your uncle. Hang in there!
Ileana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin