Welcome to

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Scrapbooking, Cards and More....

Did you join the Scrapbooking, Cards and More Membership?? You know if you didn't... it isn't too late but you need to HURRY - cause time is running out!

I wanted to show you the two newest files that I have uploaded to the membership (we have about a month left and there are already 14 files up and available for download!!!) This is probably one of my favorite designs to date!!!!

And to be honest with you I actually worked on this one at the Paperthread Retreat in Charleston, SC!!! And I have to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Jan (Sam and Hailey Designs) who helped me tweak the box (As we all know she is the box queen!!!!) SO THANKS JAN!!!

Download #13: Cupcake Display Box

I think these would be awesome for a birthday party - and I actually made one that instead of putting a cupcake in it - I rolled baby socks up to make a "mock" cupcake and used it as a "It's a Girl" baby gift card!

Here's a close up:


In addition to the Cupcake Display box, I also uploaded file number #14 which is called Cupcake Decor.


This file is a whole bunch of borders and tags that you can use to decorate your "Beloved Keepsakes Cupcake Display Box". I designed these just to help get your imagination started and help you have fun decoration your display box! You could also use any of these elements on cards or layouts! The possibilities are endless!

And don't you know that within hours of uploading this new file - my dear friend Sue had already cut it... but you know Sue - she is ALWAYS thinking outside the box and she turned her Cupcake Display box into a candle holder!!!! Ok a COUPLE different candle holders!!! LOL





How freaking cool is that?!?!? Thank you sooo very much Sue for continuing to share your projects with me!! You ROCK!!!

If you want to see the other files that have been uploaded to the membership - just click on the slide show on the right hand side! It really is a great deal ~ 20+ files for $10 - but like I said - you better HURRY as time is running out!!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusivly at Paperthreads.

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin