Welcome to

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm trying to swim up....

I swear it feels like I am sinking... there are so many things that I need to get done -but I just don't have the energy or the will power to get them done! I swear I am trying to swim up for air - but its really hard! I think I am just tired! LOL

Sorry about missing yesterday's post - I was out having a lovely lunch with my friend Susan - who is ex military and a military wife as well - not to mention on of the Godliness people I know. It was really great to "vent" issues I had going on with the deployment and life in general and to get an honest "been there, done that" Godly response. Then after lunch we went next door and had a pedicure! Ahhhhh I sooooo love having a pedicure done! (I swear if my toes are not painted they look naked!!!)

Today (instead of doing what I need to be doing) - I am heading off to lunch and the movies with my next door neighbor Melissa. The movie "My Sister's Keeper" is out - and I am dying to go see it! BUT since it is sad at the end - my friend Jules said no way, no how was she going with me!! LOL So I begged my friend Melissa to go!


The book "My Sister's Keeper" is one of the best books I have ever read! It was sooo good that I actually went out and purchased all 13 other books written by Jodi Picoult! Now she is now one of my favorite authors!

Thus I just wanted to stop in - say "HI!" and tell you all I hope you have a GREAT Friday off (if you get it!)

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusivly at Paperthreads.

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

2 comments:

Scrappinmama,  July 2, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

Hang in there Lori! And don;t worry about missing a blog post. Home comes first. We totally understand. :) I am always looking for a new book to read, so thanks for the review. I'll be looking for some of her books. Be sure and tell us about the movie!

Bec,  July 2, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

It sounds to me like you are very deserving of a bit of time for yourself doing the things that make you happy. It's great that you have close friends to share time with. Enjoy!! Be sure to update us on the movie with your own 'review' post.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin