Welcome to

Monday, August 24, 2009

A huge thanks - and a story about my MORTAL ENIEMY!

First of all - thank you all that went shopping this weekend at my 30% off sale! I greatly appreciate your support!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did - well I did until I had a run in with my MORTAL ENEMY!!!

See it all started like this.... We have been having some heck of some storms lately so I went outside and picked up some sticks and branches that had blown down. I went to throw them in the area behind our house – and then next thing I know I am attacked by my mortal enemy...

The Red Caroline Paper Wasp who stung me not ONCE but TWICE between my eyes on my forehead!!!! I kid you not!!! (They are nasty, aggressive insects!!!)


I thought I was going to die!! Thank Gosh for my brave next door neighbor who came and killed the mortal enemy!!! But only after it gave him a good run around the back yard!!!

Thank goodness for Benadryl and great next door neighbors – the nausea has passed. The effect area swelled up to the side of a house, it stung like no ones business and all in all it hurt like hell!!

Honestly I couldn't come up with this crap if I tried - here's a photo as proof!!!

And like I said - not once but TWICE that stupid thing stung me!!! Today the swelling has gone down some but it still hurts!!! Sheesh!! And if that isn't bad enough - I actually stepped on one last week and it stung me in the bottom of my foot!!!


I swear if it isn’t one thing it is another!!

Ok - I have a ton of things to get done - and yet another DR's appointment so I need to run! But tomorrow I plan to share a really cute project I put together for hubby! So make sure you come back then!

Hope you have a great week - and beware of the MORTAL ENEMY!

Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusivly at Paperthreads.

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 24, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

OUCH!!!! That had to have hurt! I got stung a hornet a few years back and ended up in the ER with anaphylactic shock. Hope you are all better now. By the way...love your cutting files! Tell your hubby Thanks for his work in the Military, they all deserve a great big handshake and pat of the backs for the work they do.
Linda

Anonymous,  August 24, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

Battle of the bugs, I know that feeling been dealing with those nastys now for weeks. I'm off to feed them some more special food and with luck this time I won't see them anymore.

Ours are not red but "NASTY" yellow and black which my last sting swelled up my hand past my wrist. I was stung twice and bitten by it. Feel better! :(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin