Welcome to

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

R&R Prep Kit...

So I have to tell you I am sooo soo sooo super excited!! I am less than 25 days away from R&R with my hubby!! Whoooo Hoooo!!! (Well provided that all the "t's" get crosses and the "i's" get dotted, and whom ever is holding their breath just right!! Bahahaha!!! No seriously in the Army anything can change, I am just praying this isn't one of them!!!)

So in anticipation of R&R, I sent my hubby a R&R Prep Kit! To which I thought turned out really cute and thus I thought I would share!

Now keep in mind that when my hubby arrives in the states it will have been almost 6 months since I have seen him!!! So I put together this kit:

Here is the inside message that I taped to the lid -



And here is a photo of all the stuff inside -

(you can click on the photo for a bigger image)

I placed pretty much travel sized personal hygiene stuff in the kit but on each item is a note! For example on the q-tips I wrote "These are to help you clean your ears out so you can hear the six months worth of stuff I need to tell you!" On the razors I said "If you want to be kissing on me you better get rid of the stubble!"

I thought it turned out cute and it will be helpful for him to have the travel sized items instead of having to try and bring all the full sized stuff home!

Ok - now don't forget FREEBIE FRIDAY is coming up!!! And you are soo sooo soooo going to like this weeks freebie!! It turned out sooo stinking cute if I do say so myself! And it is dedicated to all you hard working women out there!! So make sure you come back - and hey if you are a member of any forums (especially cricut forums) please take time to tell others to come check out the freebie as well! I would GREATLY appreciate it!!

Hope you have a great day!
Until Next Time!

Cya~


Lori McDonald, Designer

My cutter files work on many machines. Some examples are the: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the most common softwares involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, and Robomaster. These file are available exclusivly at Paperthreads.

We also specialize in pre cut/ pre assembled scrapbooking titles, diecuts, embellishments and keepsakes (including our NEW photo Stars). Make sure to visit our
Store!

Don't forget to check back often as we host our scrapbooking digital cutting file freebies at least once a week!!!

4 comments:

scrappinmama,  August 26, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Love the kit! Is he aware you are a farm girl now? :)

Bec,  August 26, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

So very cute. You come up with the neatest ideas. Thank you for sharing them with us.

ninamerle August 26, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Oh lori that is so cute. My youngest just shipped to Fort Jackson this afternoon for Basic.
Hope you have a great time on R&R

Carole N. August 28, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Lori, this is just so so cute. I am sure it put a smile on hubby's face. It did mine. LOL
I know you are excited to have him home again. I pray that all your days together or blessed and filled with happiness.
Big Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin