Welcome to

Monday, March 17, 2008

Creative Design Team...

WOW!!! That is all that comes to mind when I think about the new "Beloved Keepsakes Creative Design Team"! Just WOW!!!!

These two girls are some of the MOST talented Scrapbookers that I have had the pleasure to get to know!!!!

Today I thought I would share there two newest creations!!

From Bec in Texas we have this AWESOME Hybrid scrapbooking page using the Beloved Keepsakes cutter file "H2OH!" This is what I call THINKING outside the box and using a cutting file for something other than what it was originally designed for!!!

(digital items are from Whimsical Wonderland colab kit )

And then you have Lynn B! Lynn used the Beloved Keepsakes cutting file "Feeling Crabby" and came up with this AMAZING layout! And once again - such a versatile way to use a cutter file for something than what it was originally designed for!!!!

Wow - both of these layouts have inspired me to get my stuff out and SCRAP - and I mean hey that is what it is all about right!!!

Thanks Lynn and Bec - both of you are amazing, talented and creative scrappers!!! I am soooo blessed to have you both on the team!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

PS - thanks for the great ideas that you have sent me for cutter files!! I am almost done with all the ones that were sent to me!!! If you have a great idea or a need - make sure you leave me a comment in the comment section - and if I use your idea - I will give you the file for FREE!!!

1 comments:

Lucky Charm Crafts by Lynn Barwald March 17, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

WOWWEEE!!! THANKS Lori! I'm delighted that you like my layout! I hope it inspires others to use that FABULOUS "Feeling Crabby" cutter file! Happy day! XOXO, Lynn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin