Welcome to

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One of those days...

Yesterday just ended up being "One of those Days"! You know - one of those days where everything that can go wrong does...

My plan was to go to the dress shop, eat lunch with hubby, run a quick errand then be home by 2 PM.... well..... that didn't happen at all!! Instead I ended up getting home at 7 PM!!! Hence none of my new files got test cut!! Imagine that!!!

Today hubby isn't feel well - there is a nasty virus going around his office so he decided to stay home and work from here. Hence not a lot of work happening here on my end today either!!! (Of course for someone who doesn't feel very well - that turkey call he is practicing with sure is kicking up a yelp in the living room!!!) Bahahaha....

I haven't been doing well with that one simple word "Focus"! I guess I need to focus on getting my work done in a more timely manner - but hey - it is what it is!

I have been thinking about the next scrapbooking challenge coming up though.... do you have any ideas or subjects you wouuld like to see it cover? If so give me a shout out!!!

Before I go I wanted to share another AWESOME layout by Bec on the "Beloved Keepsakes Creative Design Team"... This hybrid layout was also made using my "H2OH!" file....


I love this layout! I am sooo impressed with Bec's use of pattern paper! I feel that is truly somethingI do not do well - and wish I did better!!

As always my team is really showcasing their talent - and I am soooo proud of what they have made using my cutting files!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

2 comments:

Sara March 19, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

Sooooo...... did you get a gown???

Anonymous,  March 19, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

There's a whole lotta turkey callin' going on 'round my house too girl! Man, that's a brain cringing sound isn't it! ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin