Welcome to

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A gown...

Just a quick pop in to let you know that I have been designing like a mad woman the past few days!!!! I have about ten files that I just need to finish test cutting and I will have them ready to share with you all!!!

But as for today - I have to go and see about finding a ball gown! BLAH!!! You see in the military they have these "Balls" which is really just a fancy name for a dinner where the men have to wear their dress greens or blues and the women have to wear gowns!

It sounds like a lot of fun - and it can be most of the time... but I hate shopping for a dress!!! Now if I was a size 2 maybe I wouldn't mind so much!!! (But if you recall those swimming with the manatee photos - I am NO WHERE near a size 2!! Bahahaha)

Oh well - time to quit gripping and get busy shopping!! I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!!!

Wish me luck!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

3 comments:

Lucky Charm Crafts by Lynn Barwald March 19, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

I'm sure you'll look SMASHING in your gown!!! You go girl! Have fun!!! XOXO, Lynn B

Anonymous,  March 19, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

Lori, I know you still like to play dress up because you are just a fun gal! Do you get to wear a tiarra???

Eddita :)

Anonymous,  March 19, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

That sounds wonderful. The prince and his princess at the ball. Cool! Have a magical time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin