Welcome to

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some days...

I hate my computer!!! Grrr... I think it is out to get me... it is possessed! It is something!?!?!?!

Not a lot going on here at the McDonald's house... hubby went into work a little late today - so we were able to spend some time together. I feel soo blessed to have this time with him.... after being apart more than together the last six years - it just feels good to have him around!

I have to tell you I have been in a designing frenzy the past few days!!! I still haven't started test cutting but I have been designing - and I have tried to change my "FOCUS" and hopefully you (my dear and loyal customers) will like the way Beloved Keepsakes is heading!!!

TOMORROW is a huge day for PAPERTHREADS!!!! Whoo Hoooo it is the store's 2nd Birthday!!!!! And to help celebrate, myself and some of the other designers are offering our files for 21% off!!!! So if there is something you have been wanting - tomorrow would be a great day to get it!!!

Well I guess that is it - I am off to try and get this bleep, bleep de bleep computer running right!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin