Welcome to

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dress Saga...

I am happy - no ecstatic to report that the dress saga has come to an end!!! Whooo Hoooo!!! Yes, yes, yes my dear blog readers no long will you have to listen to me bitch and whine about trying to find a dress for the Ball next month!!! With less than 30 days until the bog event - I FINALLY found a dress!


I have to give huge thanks to my dear hubby who decided to pull into David's Bridal yesterday and convinced me to less just go take a look! Now while they didn't have the dress I wanted in stock in the color I wanted - they did have it in my size!!! So I was able to actually try the dress on and see what it would look like - and then the wonderful girls there - ordered it up in the color of my choice and it is guaranteed to be here on the 27th of this month!!!

Whoo Hooo....


So here you go - here is the long awaited glimpse of "The Dress"!!!





That is about all to report here! I want to say Happy Mother's day to all you mother's out there! I hope it is a GREAT day!

Until Next Time!



Cya~




PS - -for those of you in GA - please please be careful - it looks like we have some MAJOR nasty weather heading our way!!! We have actually postponed our trip for a few hours because of it! Tornado watches are abound - so BE CAREFUL!!!


6 comments:

Joyce May 11, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

whooo hooo congrats on finding the dress. I can sympathize as I went through something similar a few years ago and it is such agony unless you're a size 6 in which case you can take your pick! skinny B's LOL!

anyway, glad you found your dress. jeh

debenj May 12, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Beautiful Dress! What color did you decide on?

Anonymous,  May 12, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Lori, the dress is beautiful.. can't wait to see more pictures.

Mags May 12, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

WOW, Lori - that dress is GORGEOUS!! You'll be the belle of the ball!! :)
-Mags

Lucky Charm Crafts by Lynn Barwald May 14, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

Fabulous dress, Lori! You did good! This is it for the dresses this season, right? Is there going to be another ball coming up? What color did you choose? Congratulations! XOXO, Lynn B

Blog Widget by LinkWithin