Welcome to

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Where does the time go???

Wow - I just can't seem to grasp where the time goes... Today is my 20 High School reunion along with my hubby's oldest daughter's graduation from High School! Man oh man - where does the time go...

It seems like it was just yesterday (but it was actually 20 years ago) that I was at my parents 20th High School reunion picnic and I remember thinking - wow! They have been out of high school for 20 years!! Holly Cow!!! And now - look - it is me!!!

It is very different and can be very difficult to have a split family. So there are some occasions that I just let hubby take the lead and plow ahead on. It is a long story and I don't want to bore you with it...... but Hubby has made a whirl wind tour to CO to see his daughter graduate and I have decided to stay here and keep the home fires burning... oh and the puppy from peeing on the floor! Bahahaha!!!

But sometimes I have to say it is kind of nice to have the whole house to myself - it gives me plenty of time to work on my "Land of Enchantment" Files..... Thanks to all of you that have sent me suggestions for titles... I am having such a GREAT time with this collection.... (Stay tuned for more on that coming soon!!!)

Anyway - Hope you all have a GREAT weekend! Have lots of fun and enjoy the awesome weather!

Until Next Time!

Cya~

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 17, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Have a fantastic day creating ! !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin