Welcome to

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hi Ho....

Wow - I just looked down at the clock and noticed it is after 4 PM!!!! Holly cow!!! Where does the time go??? Well I do know where the time went today - I am actually test cutting some new files!!!!

Here is a sneak peek at a file I did for the KNK Swap on Paperthreads!!! Ileana (one of our new designers at Paperthreads) is hosting the swap this month so I decided to join in on the fun!!!


In addition to that file - I am also test cutting my "Land of Enchantment" files (aka that place where you can find the big black mouse and his goofy friend!!!!) You know how copyright is - so I am trying to be VERY careful!! I don't want some quack to throw me in jail!!!! Or even worse - take my cutter away!! Oh My! Bahahaha!!!

I have to tell you I am VERY excited about this set of files!! They have been sooooo much fun to design - and then add to the fact I am going to use them in my own scrapbook from my girls weekend getaway! Well lets just say it is EXCITING!!!

Hmmm - speaking of "The Land of Enchantment" do you have any titles for there that you would like to see?? If so - drop me a comment and I will see what I can do to come up with something!!! Remember it can't use the name of the place - nor any of its "copyrighted" character's names!!!

So far I have these completed:

It's All about the Ears (this file is already in the store)


and then I have:

"The World of Dreams"

"Let the Magic Begin"

"My other car is a Monorail"

"What Characters!"

"Spectacular Show"


I just can't wait to get these completed and up in the store.... Hmmmm maybe I will give you a sneak peek soon!

Until Next Time!

Cya~

5 comments:

Anonymous,  May 15, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

Wow, they all sound like soooo much fun! I can't wait to see them in the store.

Unknown May 15, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

OK...so I went and looked at my photos from when we went back in December.

I am grumpy because I am with dopey. (my personal favorite...LOL!)

The Adventure Begins

The Adventure Lives On

Not ANOTHER picture, mom!

You're so goofy -or- Being goofy -or-Getting Goofy

How about something about a turkey leg?

The Happiest Place on Earth

Hi Ho Hi Ho, It's Off to Disney we Go

101 Ways to Have Fun

Blasting Off to Tomorrow land

My Goofy Family

Our Goof Troup

Who Says it's just for kids.

Alright, I am done for now. Did I give you enough???

Doreen

Lisa May 15, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

I just love that place!! Do a title about the ..hmm...le's sa it this way..." Show of lights" after dark ;)

debenj May 16, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

I love the lawn mowers and since we have more weeds than grass, the lawn always wins! LOL You are killing me with the "land of enchantment" files :)

Unknown May 18, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

I love that lawn mower one. and the mickey one is great too. Oh heck your stuff is always good. Now maybe I should get my KNK out of the box where it's been since I got it months ago???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin