Welcome to

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Eye Candy?

I only have a few short moments to post today - sorry I am soooo late getting to it! I had a ton of errands to run this AM and now I have to get ready to go to a funeral visitation. (I so dread these...) Anyway on this kind of sad day, I thought I would share some awesome eye candy with you!!!

First up - I had lunch with my dear dear friend Susan and she presented me with this AMAZING hand made gift!!! (I have to admit I saw it on her blog last week and thought it was the coolest thing ever! Little did I know it was for little ole ME!!!!! And as a matter of fact - I high jacked this photo from her blog!!! Bahahaha)



For those of you who do not know me very well - I am a TOTAL list person. I make list for everything - be it a "pro/con" list, "I got to do" list, "I got to get list", to "I am angry because" list!!! So this gift is PERFECT in every way for me!!! Thank you soooo very much again Susan - I totally love this clipboard! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend!

Ok - one more piece of eye candy before I go:

Debbie shared this AMAZING layout with me yesterday!! I tell you - she does some wonderful work!


In case you don't remember - I shared a "Got Gas" layout that Debbie made last month! This layout was made using my "Ducks And Buck" cutter file that is available at Paperthreads!


Thank you soooo much Debbie for sharing yet another great layout with me!!! You totally ROCK!!!

I got to run - but don't forget for all my cutter file friends - only a few more days in this week and I promised you something good!!! Make sure you come back cause you are not going to want to miss it!!!

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin