Welcome to

Friday, March 28, 2008

A little Something for you!

Wow!!! Where does the time go!!!! I have been up since 7:30 AM working on a HUGE project that I will be announcing soon and getting all my new files cut and converted!!! Next thing I know I look at the clock and it is 12:30 PM and I haven't even blogged today - much less posted my sweet treat for all my cutter friends!!!

So without further ado... Here is a Terms Restricted file I am offering for you - free today here on my blog!!! Now it is going to only be up for a few hours - and then it will be available for purchase in the store! Even though it is free on my blog - it is still governed by my TOU. (If you do not have a copy of my TOU - please download it from the right hand side of my blog!!)


I think this turned out REALLY cute! It would make a cute title for a scrapbooking page or a really cute card for the person that you love!


Sorry file is no longer available!

Ok - well I am heading back to the grind stone... man I still have 24 new files to cut and I still have the HUGE PROJECT I am working on... more about that next week - but I have to tell you it is AWESOME and I am SUPER SUPER EXCITED about it!!!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

Until Next Time!

Cya~




(Oh I have to say THANKS to my friend Heather for posting the link to the site to make my siggy! I just love it!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 28, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

Thanks so much for the file - I'll be using it soon!
Blessings,
Deb

Alicia P. March 28, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

Thanks for sharing... it's an adorable file!!

Alicia P.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin