Welcome to

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sneak Peek....

Good Morning!!! I hope this blog post finds you all well!! It seems like my Free Terms Restricted Download was a hit yesterday!! We had a record number of new visitors on the blog! My hope is to offer at least one "Free Terms Restricted File" per week for the rest of the summer!

Meanwhile - today is Saturday and I am off to spend some time with the hubby!

I thought I would give you a "sneak peek" of some new files that should hit the Paperthreads store next week!


This file also comes in "Play Hockey" and "Play Rugby"

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

Until Next Time!

Cya~

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 29, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Lori, these are so cute. I think they are all sure to be a big hit. Oh, oh oh I just have to get the fried turkey one. We always fry our turkey ... yum yum yummy ... and football and blood just go together. Plus at our high school, students who are old enough all donate when the bloodmobile is here .. go figure - IT IS A FREE GET OUT OF CLASS PASS for a bit. I saved my sons donation signup card and made a page for his memory book about his blood type. I love the ribbon idea on your previous post. I have those containers but never thought to use them like that ... and it is just perfect for it. Your blog is always full of good ideas, thank you. Have a great weekend.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin