Welcome to

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Quick tip for today...

Well I am determined to get all my files test cut today - even if I have to stay up til midnight!!!! I think I have 18 files that just need to be cut and then converted and put up in the store.... so since hubby is off in the boat playing with the other Army boys... I am going to work and work hard! (Hmm - that doesn't seem tooo fair does it - hubby on the boat/me working!!! Bahahaha)

Having said that - here is a quick tip for you.....

When storing ribbon in my scrapbooking room, I have always used mason jars to store my ribbon in. I take it off the spools and roll it up on itself and then place in my jars. My jars are color coordinated. Black, White, Red, Green, etc.....


Well the other day my friend Dana sent me her bargain idea for storing ribbon in her scrapbooking room!!! I loved it sooo much and it was such a cheap idea - I thought I would pass it on to you!!!

While Dana was shopping at Wally World (aka Walmart) she found these awesome stackable bins for 97 CENTS!!!! She left her ribbon on the spools and just threaded the ribbon through the holes!!!


How AWESOME is that?!?! Thanks DANA!!! You are girl after my own heart!! Orginazation and cheap items!! Just doesn't get any better than that! Whoo Hooo!!!!

(For the record - Dana is also one of the most talented commercial photographers I have seen in quite a while so make sure you check out her website!!!)

Hope you can use today's helpful tip. If you have a help tip to share - leave it in the comment section - I would love to hear it!!!!

For all my cutter friends.... No "TR" file to share today - hmmm that must mean tomorrow will be the day!!! (whoo hooo - what a great way to start the weekend!!)

Until Next Time!

Cya~
Lori

3 comments:

Lisa March 27, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

Love the crate thingy, would be so easy to take to a crop too!

Heather Huggins March 28, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

This is a great idea... and I already have a bunch of those containers I use to hold my CTMH stamps. Thanks for the idea!! Your super busy with files. I still have my KNK in the box!! :(

Lindsay March 28, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Here's my ribbon storage!

http://www.lholgate.com/images/Workspace.jpg

Blog Widget by LinkWithin