Welcome to

Friday, August 10, 2007

Put a fork in me...

I'm Done!!! Well - almost done. I am actually waiting on the carpet to dry so I can finish moving in all the furniture and such. But other than having to move everything back in its place - I am done!!!

It has been a LONG LONG LONG process - but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel!!! The contractor's have departed and shall not be back until they have constructed my new kitchen counter top that they must now replace! PEOPLE!!! Sheessh!!! LOL

So - I don't think my 20 min color choice was too bad!! It sure does look different though..... Our house is the same cream color through out the whole house exceptfor my scrapbooking room (which if you look at a previous post it is purple - I mean in your face purple!! LOL)

Hence - color is - ummm.... different. Well different in my house anyway!! LOL

Drum roll please.... I decided to go with "galapagos green"!


What do you think??? It is a great contrast against the cream color (kessler white). I'm thinking I will have my furniture recovered in a taupe, chocolate or a camel brown color...

Until next time, hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Cya ~
Lori

7 comments:

mrnmrshammond August 10, 2007 at 4:39 PM  

The green looks great! I really like it!

Patty M August 10, 2007 at 5:17 PM  

I like it - it looks very sharp.

Patty M

Heather Huggins August 10, 2007 at 6:08 PM  

Wow!! Very pretty... I love it.

Heather

Anonymous,  August 10, 2007 at 11:13 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color on your accent wall.
Lynn

Anonymous,  August 11, 2007 at 6:48 AM  

of course I love it! I think the color choices for your other furniture sounds great too!

Shirley

Anonymous,  August 11, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

Verrrryyyy nice! You made a great 20 minute choice :)

Sandy August 11, 2007 at 1:09 PM  

Had to laugh when I saw what you were doing in the house. We were doing the exact same thing at the same time. Had to replace the living room ceiling and repair the kitchen walls. Changed from the boring biege walls to almost the same green color for the living room. Sure smelled horrible as they were treating the ceiling. So glad it is done and looks great. Yours looks great too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin