Welcome to

Saturday, August 11, 2007

WOOO HOOOO!!!

I know it seems to take forever.... but thanks to Michelle's hard work along with several of the other designers - ALL of Paperthreads has been moved to its own dedicated server!!! And it was done in less than two days!!!

This means faster loading, faster viewing, and unlimited people shopping at one time!!!! How much better can it get?!?!

So a HUGE round of applause and thank you's to that group of great gals!! (I just love the people I work with!!)

On that note...

All 11 0f my new files are up at the store!!!
Wooooo Hooooo!!!

These new 11 files include the long awaited Geocaching files..... so head on over and check it out!! (I would love, love love to see these files hit the best sellers list!! That would be awesome!!)



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Cya ~
Lori

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin