Welcome to

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Friday - and CONGRATS!!!

Whoo Hooo.... it's Friday!!! And I only have a moment to get on here this morning! I am trying to get all my orders completed and out the door, I am trying to get packed and I am trying to get my husband home from work in time so we can leave and make it to our destination on time.... Wheeewwwww.... it is only 8:46 AM and I am ALREADY tired!!!!

Thank you allllll sooooo very much for entering the contest/quiz yesterday!!! I had a ton of responses and I am sooo sorry I didn't get back last night to post them and tell you who won....

But - WE HAVE WINNERS!!!!

The first three people who correctly answered that my "Three favorite glues" are Herma, zig and xryon were"

Karen aka Scrappinmama
Georgia
Diane aka grandmastoy

Whoo hooooo!!! Now I know all three of these wonderful ladies have cutter machines so they get to pick a Beloved Keepsakes Cutter File as their prize!!!! (Just email me and let me know which one you would like!!) Congrats!!!!

Now - I only got a few comments yesterday on the actual products that I was thinking about carrying in the Beloved Keepsakes Scrapbooking Store.... seems that the komfy cushion is a favorite - but what colors do you guys prefer??? (I know for sure I will be carrying those!) And then for the person who asked me if I was going to sell the 12x12 laser trimmer... I am not sure... I have to see if I can get a retail account with them.. but I am working on it!!!

So - does anyone else have any yes's or no way's for the products I listed yesterday? I mean I know what I like - but does that mean you like it too???

Ok - enough babbling - I got to hit the road! I will be MIA until Monday!!! Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

Until Next Time!

Cya~

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 6, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

Good Morning.....
Yea I won and I do LOVE your files..if I could only be so creative..LOL I think I would like the 5 o clock somewhere Margaritavile file.. We went their when we was at disney on vacation.... It was a hard choice that or a disney file LOL..
Thanks a Bunch!!
Diane
grandmastoy@ckt.net

Unknown June 6, 2008 at 4:25 PM  

Thank you Lori. This is great. You know I love your files. I also would love the Margarita file. After the cruise, I need to scrap some pictures.
georgia
Thanks again.

Lesli June 7, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

Congrats to the winners - I know they will enjoy their new toy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin