Welcome to

Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Monday?!?!?

Can you say Monday???? Well I guess technically it is still Monday - and man it has been a killer day!! I have been busting butt for sure....

I have opened several business accounts with some of my favorite scrapbooking companies and I am knee deep in contracts and orders - yep - that's right - I will be selling some of my favorite products at the Beloved Keepsakes Scrapbooking Store!!! So make sure you keep a watch for that!

I also added two new layouts to the Beloved Keepsakes Gallery today! Boy oh boy are they yummy!! If they don't get you inspired - I just don't know what will!!!

And then I did a little shopping for myself online... just comparing prices - I haven't purchased anything yet... but have you seen this baby??? I think I will need to replace my rotary cutter soon and when I do.... this is going to be the one I get!!! OH YEAH!!!
This is the 12" X-Acto Laser Trimmer! It actually has a laser light that shows you where you are cutting! Some of the reviews I read said you can cut three sheets of heavy cardstock at one time!!!


Other than that - this weekend was spent playing "Clean Sweep". You know the TV show where they come to your house with three tarps - one for sell, one for keep and one for toss. Well we cleaned sweeped out garage! Man oh man did it need it - but it was a ton of work!

Well that's it for today! Hope you all had a great weekend and make sure you hit the gallery to see what was posted today!

Until Next Time!

Cya~

1 comments:

debenj June 3, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Lori, hurry up and get that cutter. I've been looking into ones like that and would love to hear how well it does cut. :) In at work they have an OLD wooden one that I'd love to have and it still cuts great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin